Thursday, August 25, 2016

The Last Ship Storyline User Comment







 The Last Ship Storyline User Comment 




User Comment;

A very enjoyable series . This season it has turned into a real Terry and the Pirates adventure with actual pirates. That is not a bad thing for an action adventure series. Anchored by clench jawed Eric Dane as Captain Chandler (who started out OK and has gotten better as the aeries goes on) the cast does a nice job. Its not extraordinary acting but it doesn't need to be. This season has given a more prominent role to the supporting cast emphasizing the African American and Asian characters including a standout performance by Hiroyuki Sanada as the head pirate and the guy whose name I don't know as his love-to-hate-him henchman. Is it a realistic show? Not really, they do a good job with the Navy stuff but after all it is entertainment not a training manual. Overall it is very well done and lot of fun. Reccommended.
,

User Comment ;

I absolutely love this show. It has great characters, great writing, terrific one-liners, plausible story, the villains just keep coming out of the woodwork. But I don't like it when the next episode is not on my video library. I'm tempted to cancel my subscription to Amazon, bite the bullet, and sign up for comcast/DISH network, just so I can catch the episodes when they air. It's frustrating knowing that my family in Texas has watched the latest, and are discussing it online, and I'm afraid to get on the online thread, in case there are spoiler alerts.



LinkPedia Web Directory

0 comments:

Post a Comment